We are very happy to announce the “2016 International Conference on Advances in Materials Research (ICAM 16)” to be held as a participating conference of ACEM16( 2016 World Congress on Civil, Environmental, and Materials Research) on August 28 - September 1, 2016, in Jeju Island, Korea. The congress venue is International Convention Center Jeju (ICC Jeju).
Being one of the six participating conferences of ACEM16, ICAM16 will provide with an excellent opportunity to look into the up-to-date developments in the allied fields which may give participants some good ideas for developing their own future research topics.
You are cordially invited to participate in this interesting event. Please refer to the themes of ICAM16 as below:
- Ceramic Materials/ Ceramic Products
- Chemical Conversions of Materials
- Composite Materials
- Electronic Materials
- Iron Oxide - Material for Spintronic/ Medical Applications
- Laminates and Fabrics of Fibers
- Metals and Alloys
- Materials and Products Treatment
- Metal Powders
- Multidisciplinary Application of Materials
- Nanofibrous Materials for Energy Harvest and Storage
- Nanomaterials for Photovoltaic Applications
- Nanotechnology for Materials Science
- Natural and Synthetic Polymers/ Polymeric Materials
- Organic Solar Cells
- Piezoelectric Materials
- Reinforced Plastics
- Removing Arsenic from Water
- Semi/Super-conducting Materials
Since the ICAM16 Conference will be held in close association with Techno-Press journals, in particular with the “Advances in Materials Research, An International Journal”(http://www.techno-press.org/?journal=amr&subpage=7), you may submit the journal version paper for possible publication in regular or special issue of the journal as well.
You are also invited to organize a Mini Symposium (or organized session) with 6-8 authors.
For guidelines: [Mini Symposium]
Deadline for Abstracts Submission is March 31, 2016 and the submission page is now open.
To submit your abstract: [Submission]
Please visit the ACEM16 website(www.acem16.com) for more details, and contact us for any inquiries (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you can pass on the information about the conference to your colleagues who may be interested in, it will be greatly appreciated.
We hope to see you in Jeju island next summer!
With best regards,
Prof. Chang-Koon Choi
Chair, ACEM16 Congress
Prof. O Ok Park
Chair, ICAM16 Conference
Dept. of Chemical & Biomolecular Eng.